COVID-19: Limited Closure Notice
The health of our patients and employees is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and following the guidance of local and national health agencies to keep our office safe for everyone, including:
- Increased frequency of sanitation process for waiting area and exam rooms.
- Thoroughly sanitizing our testing areas and equipment before each appointment.
- Seeing patients quickly to prevent exposure to others in the waiting area and allowing patients to wait in their cars.
- Pre-screening patients prior to their appointments to ensure they are low risk and not experiencing viral symptoms.
- Requesting all staff and visitors use the provided hand sanitizer, wash hands frequently, and refrain from shaking hands.
- Enforcing all staff members who have a fever or cough to stay home until cleared by a medical doctor.
We will continue to make our decisions with the health of our patients and employees as our highest priority.